What are personal data?
Personal data in this Policy implies information that the User ensures about himself independently during registration or authorization, as well as in the process of further service use or when placing an order. Such information includes: first name, second name, date of birth, gender, contact phone number, email, place of residence, address of delivery, payment details.
Data that is transferred automatically, depending on the settings, by the user’s software, including, but not limited to the IP address, cookies information, information about the software and equipment, communication channels transmitted and received using the website information and materials, addresses of visited pages, history of purchases.
The Administration bears no responsible for the procedure for using the customer’s personal data by third parties with whom the User interacts in the orders’ realization.
Aims at processing personal data
The processing of personal data is conducted for the following aims:
- customer identification while using the Service and meeting obligations imposed by this Agreement;
- ensuring access to private information on the website;
- working at feedback for the purpose of processing applications, informing about the order status, guaranteeing assistance in aspects related to the use of the service, providing information on prices, promotions, special offers, updating products;
- from time to time sending to the cstomer information about events and news of Pharmacy Express;
- ensuring (if necessary) technical or customer support to the user;
- arrangment of advertising activities;
- conducting communication with the User as part of information services and enhancing the quality of the service;
- carrying out marketing, statistical and other examinations based on anonymized data;
- sending the User’s Personal Data to logistics companies and shipping options (postal and courier) for the parcels’ delivery, provided that the our online service provides such services and that this activity complies with applicable law.
If the customer at any time is intended to stop getting our newsletters, he/she can refuse to receive them by following the instructions contained in each mailing list.
Personal information protection requirements
The processing of Personal Data by the Site Administration is conducted according to the requirements of the current legislation.
Confidentiality is maintained concerning the personal data customers submitted when making an order.
The Site Administration guarantees non-disclosure of personal information transferred by the user. We also undertake to guarantee the mode of its safe storage – protection against accidental or intentional unauthorized access and prevention of possible risks of copying, distribution, blocking, modification, damage, loss or destruction of data.
The Site Administration has the right to transfer (disseminate, provide, access) the User’s Personal Data to third parties in the following cases:
- it is necessary as part of the use of the service by the customer, including for the meeting the obligations of this agreement;
- the user has expressed his consent to such actions, including cases when the customer utilizes the software settings that do not prohibit the provision of certain information;
- at the request of a court or other authorized state body within the framework of the procedure specified by law regulations;
- to protect the rights and legitimate interests of the Service Administration in relation to the violation of the Agreement.
Changing personal data
The customer is entitled at any time to independently change the personal data. In case of termination of the signed Agreement or the absence of the need to use the online pharmacy service, the customer has the right to independently delete his/her account.
In order to improve the quality of the our website and service in private, the Site Administration has the right to store log files about the actions performed by the User for 5 years.
This Policy may be changed or terminated by the Site Administration unilaterally without prior notice to the User. The new version of this Policy comes into force from the moment it is published on the website, unless otherwise provided by the new version of the Policy.