Health curriculum includes the following lessons:
- support and unification of people of young age.
- classes on self-improvement, the formation of a culture of health.
- classes that improve physical health based on the improvement of the spiritual, mental and physical health components.
- classes in a variety of educational programs that meet the interests of the adult population.
- basics of a balanced diet.
- trainings and classes in psychology.
- development of general culture (visiting theaters, museums, exhibitions, excursions).
ESl health lessons are devoted on:
- Introduction (1h)
Expand the concept of “health”, the culture of a healthy lifestyle, the influence of heredity, ecology, the quality of medical care and bad habits on the body.
- Healthy lifestyle (5h)
To reveal the concept of “healthy lifestyle”, its components, to reveal the importance of a culture of a healthy lifestyle for the preservation of your health and the health of people around you, the danger of bad habits for your body and the body of people close to you.
- Harding and its role in health promotion (3h)
To form an idea of the hardening process, the importance of the principles of gradualness and systematicity in hardening procedures, to get acquainted with hardening factors and the results of their effect on the human body and health.
- Proper nutrition. (6h)
To reveal the importance of nutrition in the body functioning, to form an idea of food hygiene, the need for proper processing of food, as a necessary condition not only to preserve vitamins and other useful substances, but to protect the body from parasitic worms, to learn how to build up a menu taking into account the requirements of proper nutrition.
- Movement means life. (7h)
Show the importance of physical activity in the formation of organ systems and the development of endurance, increase in working capacity, teach to make up a set of exercises that are most acceptable for a given age. Consider the impact of various sports on human health.
- Types of injuries and first aid. (5h)
To reveal the concept of first aid, to acquaint with the most common types of injuries and ways of providing assistance, to reveal the importance of timely measures in the recovery process.
- Prevention of diseases is a necessary condition for maintaining health. (2h)
- Hygiene is the key to health. (2h)
To acquaint with the importance of hygiene of the body and home, as necessary conditions for maintaining health, to reveal the essence of the concept of “home ecology”.
- Living organisms and their impact on health. (2h)
To acquaint with the most common organisms that can be dangerous to humans due to their toxicity, as well as plants that can be useful for humans, since they have a healing effect.
To form an idea of prevention and its importance in maintaining health and protecting the body from infections, to acquaint with the main ways of spreading influenza and gastrointestinal diseases and measures to prevent these common diseases.